Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

I received a sample of Ivory soap from Influenster in my Mom VoxBox to test out.  Now, I'm no stranger to Ivory soap.  I know how gentle it is (I used it on my newborn kids many, many times).  But I'm finding all kinds of fun, new uses for Ivory!  I had no idea you could use your microwave and Ivory to make a fun science experiment.  Or that you could use it as a makeup brush cleaner (why had I never thought of this?!).  I now have a new arsenal of ways to use an old favorite.  I love how it cleaned my brushes without making them get "cakey" or stiff like other cleaners tend to do.  I also love the value of Ivory.  No other soap on the market provides the amount of product that Ivory does for so little.  Ivory may have been around for a long time, but thanks to Influenster (and Ivory of course), I've now found many NEW uses for it around my home for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment