Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

I recently received a sample of Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie from Influenster as part of my Mom VoxBox to try out.  I was anxious to see how my two "little cookie monsters" would respond to an Oatmeal Raisin cookie.  They are not the biggest fans of raisins.  So, I presented them each with a half and just told them I'd gotten a new cookie to try.  I think they stopped listening at the word cookie.  They gobbled their halves up without even stopping to ask what kind it was or really anything at all.  When I asked for a verdict, they both said it was "soooooo goood".  The cookie was very soft (which was great for my son who is only 2-1/2) and had a homemade appearance and texture.  Upon further investigation, I found out that a box of 6 only retails for $2.69 which is a great value for a nice occasional treat for my "cookie monsters".  They have already become a pantry staple in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment