Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The things dreams are made of...

2:30 am is a time that most mothers are familiar with--whether it's when your child is a newborn & waking up for a feeding or when they are teenagers and waiting up to make sure they get home safely.  For me, it was a time to get my son who'd woken up only to find he'd leaked clean through his diaper...after I'd already picked him up.  So, after 10 minutes, he was dry and clean, I was dry and clean & we'd finally settled in to go back to sleep.  He was restless which in turn made me restless.  When all of a sudden--WHAM!  An idea hit me head on :)  A dream is literally what inspired Blue Twilight so I know to listen to these ideas--whenever they come.  I was awake for a couple more hours replaying and building on the idea I had to make sure I didn't forget come morning.  And I remember--whoo hoo!  Now off to jot down this latest project...

Playlist for 10/11:

The Best is Yet to Come: Michael Buble
Change Your Mind: Gloriana
Don't You Wanna Stay: Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson
Wake Up Call: Maroon 5
Fire: Jimi Hendrix
Like I Love You: Justin Timberlake
Down & Out: Tantric

No comments:

Post a Comment