Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPress Press on Manicure

Out of all the products I received from Influenster to test out in my Mom VoxBox, I was most excited to try my imPress Press on Manicure from Broadway nails (www.impressmanicure.com).  I don't know any woman who doesn't feel pretty and better when she has a great looking manicure!  With two kids, it's just an expense that I haven't been able to justify for years.  But now, after trying out the imPress Press on Manicure, I realize that great looking nails are finally within my price range!  For only $5.99 (for colors) (or $7.99 for designs), I can afford to have great looking nails without paying an arm and a leg for them!  I also love how fast they were to apply!  I was literally done within minutes and showing off my new nails.  They lasted about a week and came off with no ill effects on my real nails (another big plus in my book).  I love, love, love this product and will definitely be buying them again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment